On Sun, 2007-11-04 at 17:39 -0500, Kevin Cozens wrote:

> It sounds simple enough. Any hints as to how it should look? Would the Tools
> dialog be added to the bottom of the Toolbox preference tab as a scrollable
> area or should it be at the top?

It could be in a scrolled window or, if that doesn't work, it could be
put into an extra dialog. But perhaps we should try to avoid extra
dialogs if possible.

It would probably also make sense to move the Unit Editor to the
Preferences dialog. Perhaps it is even about time for a more complete
overhaul of the Preferences dialog.

Feel free to open bug-reports for these tasks.