On Saturday 07 June 2008 20:01:17 Akkana Peck wrote:
> Alexia Death writes:
> > I'm going to echo my support for this. The nags on saves are
> > counterproductive.
>
> And often they're not even right -- e.g. "The image has
> transparency, flatten?" shows up on anything with an alpha
> channel even if every pixel is fully opaque. All those dialogs
> do is train the user to click OK without reading.

Exactly... Witch has bitten me in the ass a few times... Namely the bizare
confirmation to save a layer mask pops up right exactly before that. That's
another bizare thing about saving... And since the number of dialogs varies
between formats has been *click* *click* *click* Close, load "Bah! Mask." How
often would someone need to save just the mask? How about having a separate
save option for that in the menu?

-- Alexia