On Tue, 2008-07-15 at 00:32 +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:

> Since no one has offered to help with this bug so far, I see two
> options:
> (1) postpone this change for 2.8
> (2) commit the changes and release them with 2.5.2, revert if needed

I can certainly offer images, I'm maxed out with work & meetings & stuff
this month though, so apart from that I don't have spare cycles probably
until the end of the month.  Sorry for not replying first time round.


Liam Quin - XML Activity Lead, W3C, http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/
Pictures from old books: http://fromoldbooks.org/
Ankh: irc.sorcery.net irc.gnome.org www.advogato.org

Gimp-developer mailing list

Reply via email to