On Tue, 2008-07-15 at 09:49 -0400, Liam R E Quin wrote:

> I can certainly offer images, I'm maxed out with work & meetings & stuff
> this month though, so apart from that I don't have spare cycles probably
> until the end of the month.  Sorry for not replying first time round.

I don't think images are the problem. What we need is a nice comparison,
somewhat similar to http://users.telenet.be/geert.jordaens/ (except that
this page was not created using the latest version of the code and that
the links to the full-scale versions of the images appear to be broken).
But thanks for your offer. Perhaps if we find someone to do the
comparison, he/she will come back to you and ask your for those images.