On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 7:24 AM, Alexia Death <alexiade...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 11, 2010 06:04:36 David Gowers wrote:
>> On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 12:12 PM, David Gowers <00a...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 10:25 AM, GSR - FR <fam...@infernal-iceberg.com>
>> > wrote: GIMP is a jerk (I get
>> > cases where I draw a curve and the middle of it gets flattened into a
>> > straight line); But I haven't been painting anything with GIMP
>> > recently so I don't know whether it's also a jerk with XAA.
>> It is. Looks like I have a bug to file.
> Not with GIMP. Its a bug in the wacom driver. Top end of the pressure scale
> ends up with pressure 0. And I have a vague memory thats fixed somewhere in
> development pipeline.

I have the fixed version already.(0.10.8)

Believe me, after experiencing THAT problem, I would know about it.
Generally that problem resulted in the stroke ending and no more
drawing until I eased off on the pressure.

This is a different bug  (and, MyPaint also uses the GTK+ input code
and does NOT experience this bug at all no matter how fast I move)