On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 6:00 PM, Jeremy Morton wrote:
> As far as I can tell the usage pattern has already changed heavily from
> 2.6.  In 2.6 there was only one save option; now there's a save and
> export.  You've already changed that significantly.

Yes, and there should be a better reason for going half the way back
and introducing a crossbreed of 2.6 and 2.8 than just " it should be
possible". I wouldn't really want to rely on arguments like "it
doesn't make any sense", but in truth it's exactly what I think.
"Overwrite" says exactly what it does. You can assign a shortcut to
it.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org