I can't configure the same shortcut for 2 things (file-overwrite and
file-export), and anyway I'm making the point that I don't see a
meaningful difference between the two.  Once you've executed
file-overwrite once, file-export does exactly what I'd want anyway.  Why
not make file-export just do that first time around, but prompt you with
a popup just in case you didn't mean to overwrite the file?

--
Best regards,
Jeremy Morton (Jez)