On Mon, Oct 18, 1999 at 11:53:09AM -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> organization of the translation effort (if there is to be one at all).
> What is needed is a place where programmers can put their plug-ins
> (and their associated *.po files) and where translators, who are
> presumably different people from the programmers, can look to find
> translations that need doing.  Without this, the translation effort
> cannot be extended to submitted plug-ins in a general way.

I don't understand - how does the current situation (different dirs for
plug-in and gimp i18n) differ from having the plug-ins in a different cvs
tree? Wether we create a tarball from one or from two cvs trees is just a
matter of some script-hacking, but it does not affect the final tarball.

Except that we might have a better link with the plug-in maintainers and