On Sat, 23 Oct 1999, Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero wrote:

> >IMHO a little facelift can't hurt and the anchor does fit better with
> >the Gnome icons.
>
> They look nice, but you should change all the Gimp icons then, so GUI is
> consistent. Other graphics apps still use B&W only, BTW, and nobody
> complains.

Well, FDP uses rather vivid colors and pictures to describe their tools.
I don't think it adds to the usability, but gives a nice first impression.
However, the gnome icons do neither IMHO.  The anchor does look slightly
better, but replacing all icons to fit with the anchor seems a bit silly.

.02
Seth

(p.s. I don't care, I know how to replace pixmaps)