Thus spoke Tuomas Kuosmanen
> I assume it will look like the 1.0 toolbox, apart from the extra tools.
> The current weird shape is just to indicate developers that something is
> happening in that area :) I'm kinda waiting for the ability to resize the
> toolbox to 2 columns, but I think the default will be the good old
> 3-column mode. I stand open for correction though..

For what its worth, I think having it default to the 3 column configuration
would be ideal for users migrating from 1.0.  The Toolbox is the first
thing they see - no sense scaring them with too many changes.
Michael J. Hammel           |
The Graphics Muse           |           Assassins do it from behind.