On Sat, Oct 23, 1999 at 04:01:58PM -0400, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> Sven wrote:
> >  would somebody cry and whine if I check this in:
> >  http://sven.gimp.org/files/lc_new_icons.png IMHO a little
> >  facelift can't hurt and the anchor does fit better with the Gnome
> >  icons.
>
> Very nice!
>
> It is nice to see that work is being done to make the GIMP integrate
> well with the rest of the GNOME desktop.

I agree! Now if only GNOME CVS would compile for me :-) *sigh* that's
what I get for living on the bleeding edge.

I liked the idea of icon themes - you could make an E theme, a GTK+
theme, and a GIMP icon theme so that every part of your user
experience would be "themed"!

Tom

--
--    Tom Rathborne    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--                     http://www.aceldama.com/~tomr/