On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Michael J. Hammel wrote:

> Personally, I think the icon changes in the layers dialog are minor (but
> could be more problematic if the changes are carried throughout the UI) and
> won't delay any work I'm doing currently.  What bothers me more is the state
> of the Toolbox.  The ability to reshape it is interesting, but I'm hoping a
> final default configuration is near.

I assume it will look like the 1.0 toolbox, apart from the extra tools.
The current weird shape is just to indicate developers that something is
happening in that area :) I'm kinda waiting for the ability to resize the
toolbox to 2 columns, but I think the default will be the good old
3-column mode. I stand open for correction though..

.---( t i g e r t @ g i m p . o r g )---.
| some stuff at http://tigert.gimp.org/ |