On Sat, Jan 29, 2000 at 07:08:49PM -0500, Kelly Lynn Martin
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >If there were a way of adding a prominent notice like "DO NOT USE
> >THIS BUG-TRACKER TO REPORT GIMP BUGS, INSTEAD, GO TO http..."...
>
> Have you asked Sourceforge?

I would rather have them fixed their %$&&%$ cvs server first, as I cannot
check in to htdocs or CVSROOT at the moment, other directories will follow
soon ;(

But yes, that might be a good idea ;)

I also thought about at least a mailinglist "gimp-plug-ins-admin" to contact
somebody with admin access.