On Sat, Jan 29, 2000 at 04:38:52PM -0500, Kelly Lynn Martin
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> GIMP feature requests should be submitted as "severity: wishlist" to
> the GNOME bug tracker.  However, requests to _write plug-ins_ can be
> submitted as low-priority "bugs" on the Sourceforge page.

Unfortunately, I disabled the sourceforge bug-tracker, since it should not
be used to report bugs about gimp (or any of the plug-ins currently part
of it).

If there were a way of adding a prominent notice like "DO NOT USE THIS
BUG-TRACKER TO REPORT GIMP BUGS, INSTEAD, GO TO http..."...