Austin Donnelly wrote:

> Is it generally known that mouse-down and waiting on brushes and
> patterns pops up a larger preview window showing the whole
> brush/pattern if it's larger than the preview?
> Do many users discover this themselves, or are they ignorant of the
> fact?

I think I noticed it around May or June, 2000 after a year of mucking
around with Gimp. A preview suddenly popped up into my face. Pause.
then light dawned over Marblehead.  Wasn't looking for it; but glad to have found it.
So it can be found by an innocent user, but perhaps not quickly.

Daniel Egger asked:

> Just curious: Is anyone able to get the brush dialog by doubleclicking
> the brush in the toolbox using a graphicstablet?

With Wacom Intuos tablet.

Be good, be well