On Mon, Dec 18, 2000 at 03:56:55PM +0100, Fernando Herrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Unix vendors as HP-UX, Solaris and AIX are dropping CDE towards GNOME), but
> GNOME optional support will be very interesting. For example:

It will be very easy to make a gnome-frontend for gimp-2.0, as it will be
modular enough to be used in about any environment.

I am also quite sure that the regular gimp hackers will help with the
gnome frontend (as opposed to kde, since most people know gtk and maybe
gnome but not kde).