Ah, this is the second time that I peep in this discussion list and find
the "save vs export" battle raging :-) . It would have been nice if
somebody had made a pool, with the two obvious choices and as a third
having a switch in the preferences. For the record, I like better how it
works now, even if I feel a bit annoying the
a-program-that-forces-me-to-do-the-right-thing bit.

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 10:08 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine <
alexandre.prokoud...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 11:32 AM, Francois wrote:
>
> > No. Reading your notes is not agreeing to them. This is always your
> answer,
> > Alexandre: read the Holy Scripture I have just written, and if you don't
> agree,
> > it means you didn't understand.
> > This is your unvarying attitude, Alexandre: I wrote it => this is truth.
> Your
> > constant error is you think that reasoning is truth.
>
> Dear Francois, let's get back to this discussion when you calmed down
> and stopped punching the air.
>
> There is no single truth, but there is what we think is our way of
> doing things, and we follow it. It could be wrong for you, but it's
> right for us. Whether you stick with us or whether you depart is
> entirely up to you.
>
> Alexandre Prokoudine
> http://libregraphicsworld.org

I got my first real six-string/Bought it at the five-and-dime/Played it
till my fingers bled/Was the summer of '69