From: gimp-user-list [mailto:gimp-user-list-boun...@gnome.org] On Behalf Of
Patrick Shanahan
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2013 6:48 PM
To: gimp-user-list@gnome.org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

* Yottskry <for...@gimpusers.com> [08-07-13 15:12]:
 [...]
> The best thing that can happen to GIMP now is that the current
> developers all experience some sort of programming-related long term
> memory loss and the project can be taken over by people who care about what
> users think.

Or that users such as yourself pay someone to develop and provide software more
to their *particular* liking and leave gimp and the gimp mail lists!
After all, the money you pay for gimp definitely does not support your wishes.

--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member