On 08/15/2013 01:07 PM, Kevin Brubeck Unhammer wrote:
Sorry, forgot to mention, I typically have the "add to selection" button
on. It's a lot more pleasant to use when doing large freehand selections
than having to hold the shift button, and avoids that other dangerous
situation where your shift-clicking finger starts fatiguing and you let
go for a click and the dots start looking weird and you hit return to
just add what you've got and the old selection is all gone.

When I do complicated selections by adding individual selections, I save each of them in a channel, and then combine the channels in the end. This lets me rework one of the selections later (with the same tool that created it) if needed.
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    gimp-user-list@gnome.org