On Thu, 2013-08-15 at 11:15 +0200, Kevin Brubeck Unhammer wrote:

> Ideally GIMP could blink the image or something when you add selection
> points that don't increase/decrease the already selected area, but I
> guess that might take some time to implement.
GIMP can't know that until you complete the selection shape.

I've often wished for "repeat the last selection but in a different
mode" (rather like Again rather than Redo).

In the Glorious Shoeless Future With GEGL and Non-Destructive Editing
(GSFWGEGLNDE) presumably your suggestion would involve editing the graph
slightly - e.g. to insert "Select None" into the history graph.

List address:    gimp-user-list@gnome.org