Hi,

Gene Heskett wrote:
> >Support for the newer gimp-print API will be added. If it doesn't
> > make it into 2.0.0, there's nothing that keeps it from being done
> > for the 2.0.1 release.
>
> Chuckle, that old adage about never downloading version x.0.0 of
> anything comes to mind. :)

The only reason that we aren't already on gimp-print 5.0 pre is
because we expected to have a 2.0 release some time ago, and
didn't want to force people to use unstable packages as
dependencies. Now that 5.0 is in pre-release, it is entirely
possible that the print plug-in will be upgraded (by the way, the
same logic (in reverse) is why the plug-in shipped with
gimp-print is for the 1.2 GIMP series).

Cheers,
Dave.

--