Sincerely, Marc DVer _______________________________________________ Gimp-user mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.xcf.berkeley.edu/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user
Can someone recommend ways of speeding up Gimp on a WinXP Pro machine? I'm using GTK+ 2.0 and the stable version of Gimp (the development version won't install on my machine because it has a AMD K6-2 450 processor). When I use the bucket tool, it takes a fw minutes before it fills, during which it freezes. It never crashes, but takes a while to perform the operation.
- [Gimp-user] Speeding Up Gimp 2 release Marc Dver
- [Gimp-user] Speeding Up Gimp 2 release Thomas Spuhler
- [Gimp-user] Re: Speeding Up Gimp on WinXP Computer Carol Spears
- Re: [Gimp-user] Re: Speeding Up Gimp on WinXP Comp... Steve Crane
- [Gimp-user] Re: Speeding Up Gimp on WinXP Comp... Carol Spears
- Re: [Gimp-user] Speeding Up Gimp on WinXP Computer Gene Heskett