Hi everyone --

I have compiled PaweÅ T. Jochym's RawPhoto 0.7 ( http://ptj.rozeta.com.pl/Soft/RawPhoto ) for Windows, and need people to test it. The plugin works perfectly on my computer, but I don't know if this will be the case elsewhere. The plugin acts as a GIMP 2.0 front end for dcraw (Windows binary at http://www.insflug.org/raw/ ), which processes RAW digital camera images.

Would anyone be willing to test this plugin on Windows and give me feedback as to how well it works? My compilation is located at http://www.princeton.edu/~mplough/tmp/rawphoto-windows-0.7.zip . I also have a sample image (of a Coast Guard cutter shot from a cruise in Alaska) at http://www.princeton.edu/~mplough/tmp/CRW_0092.CRW .

Thank you,
Matthew Plough