Since I don't have windows XP I don't know the exact
directory, but when you open up gimp, choose
File>Preferences then on the left hand side click on
"Plug-ins" under "Folders" here the directories
where the plugins are stored should be listed.

P.S. when you post on the list please try and have a
better subject (in this case something like "plugins
in windows xp" )