Am 30.11.2005 um 20:46 schrieb Warren Baird:

On 11/30/05, Bruce Arkwright Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is there anyone using Gimp on a Mac? All versions will not work, I get the starting Dialog box showing It is

I'm running gimp 2.2.6  with 10.4.3 and it seems fine...   I'm using the "" verison.

I do find it is noticably slower than on linux at the same clock speeds (at least 2x slower, maybe more), but it works fine for me...

GIMP 2.2.8 works for me too. Where did you get your gimp from?
@Warren: the slowdown in the gui is probably caused by Apples X11. That might be change in future with the hopefully upcoming native gtk+ for OS X.

Gimp-user mailing list

Live is like a chocolate box, you never know what you wanna get...

GPG Signatur auf prüfen