Alan Horkan wrote:
On Sun, 1 Oct 2006, Geoffrey wrote:

Not really a "product" per se, but I'd say you nailed it.

Personally, I would never be caught dead in a Hooters.  Your example
leads me to believe you'd equate the quality of GIMP users with the
quality of Hooter's clientele.  Maybe that wasn't your intention...
(boy, this thread has gone nutty).
No, it certainly was not.  In my mind the comparison of GIMP to Hooters
is not valid.  GIMP is not intended to be derogatory, but we all know
how Hooters gets it's name.

I'm a GIMP user as well, thus I don't equate myself with the scum you'll
find frequenting Hooters. :)

Do you have a problem with owls?  The name is perfectly acceptable!

Either you're joking or you're entirely clueless...

Either way, it's an unacceptable response to an issue that, up until this point I had assumed was a serious issue to you.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

 - Benjamin Franklin