* Helen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [01-06-07 18:56]:
> Hi,

> Is there a way to delete or rename a file in Gimp? I know I can save
> with a different name, but then I have two copies.

> If not, is this an oversight?

I think not.

> Will it be corrected?

I see no reason.  Gimp is a graphic editor, not a file utility.  In
openSUSE you have konqueror, mc, krusader, and any number of other
graphical choices to use beside most capable, the command line.

If you wish to create a work flow with that capability and utilize the
gimp, set gimp as the default graphic editor for konqueror and work
from konqueror instead of gimp.

gud luk,

HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2
        OpenSUSE Linux             http://en.opensuse.org/