* Robin Laing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [01-08-07 16:20]:
 [...]
> In linux I use GQview for this purpose.  I can browse files, delete,
> rename, etc.  I can even open the image in gimp for editting.  I
> don't know if I want GIMP to do this or not.  Not the way I normally
> do things.

I agree and have a similar work-flow.  I shoot raw and convert with
ufraw in batch (or sometimes bibblepro) with settings based of averages
from previous experiences.  Then I open with gqview and cull and also
look for particular shots that would have been better converted with
individual attention.  I re-convert the individuals, then go thru them
all in gqview, editing with gimp-remote when and where necessary.

I cannot remember ever looking for a delete function in gimp.

HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2
        OpenSUSE Linux             http://en.opensuse.org/