On Sun, 2007-07-08 at 07:48 -0700, David Southwell wrote:

> I just want to make clear that people who are accustomed to be positively
> helpful deserve encouragement and others, not of that disposition,  IMHO
> contribute more to this worlld when they remain silent.

I just tried to help you by pointing out that gimpshop is a different
application and that you should try to get support for it from the
people who did the fork. If you did that you might have found out that
there is no such support. You might then reconsider your decision, but
that is of course completely up to you.