On 11/14/07, Leon Brooks GIMP <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> then drop that on her. She likes painting & doing similar
> artwork, so I suspect that QM mode will appeal to her
> instincts.

In that case you might want to point her towards the attached brush
"repository" as well. I reposted the note here because it looks like it only
went to the developer list and this looks to be of interest to users as
well.
The original is at:
https://lists.xcf.berkeley.edu/lists/gimp-developer/2007-September/018665.html

--
Tim Jedlicka, Network Entomologist
[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.galifree.com

Máirí­n Duffy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> to gimp-developer