See the last point, or

1. Open up a (k)console or terminal
2. At the prompt, change directory to the gimp brush directory
   # cd .gimp-2.2/brushes
3. Do a listing to make sure you are there
   # ls
4. Then unzip the file.
   # unzip iceytina_paint_oilpastelsGIMP.zip
 Type unzip ice<Tab> and it should auto complete for you
5. Do another listing to see what you have

Alternative is to Right click on your file in Konqueror, one of the
entries  will be to "Extract" or similiar

Owen