Saul, Thanks!

When I try to save a file, I get following error message (2 messages on one
window):
1. there are not enough layers marked as 'Visible' to do the function 'join
visible layers'. There must be at least 2 layers.
2. script-fu error when executing sg-fast-save 3.6 /tmp/Untitled.gif
    Error: procedural database execution failed
(gimp_image_merge_visible_layers 5.0)

I then added a layer (ctrl-l, duplicate  layer) and then the script saved
correctly /tmp/Untitled.gif.
I hope, you know how to fix this,
Thanks eleonora

http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger