Thanks again, this version works perfectly. :-)

Is there a way to assign some keyboard shortcut to this
script? That would speed up me even more.
(For example ctrl-1 or something like that)

I always considered gimp reinstalling/update as a big deal. Am I wrong?
I use debian linux.

Thanks, eleonora
-------- Original-Nachricht --------