Hi DJ,

Thanks for responding to my post (I Love the internet...)

So I tried that, but still NOTHING. Question, It IS with the bucket fill tool
that I should be able to access the .pat files right?

I think I may have to re install, because I noticed the same thing when I try
to access filters that I have downloaded. Even the Scrypt-Fu and Python-Fu
filters, theres nothing in them
.

OW

http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2009/02/12/the-ultimate-collection-of-free-photoshop-patterns/