Hi,

I'm trying to figure out what the problem is but you mention too many things
so I'm afraid I'm getting confused.

Could you please give a step by step example of what you are doing and what
happens when you are doing it,  so I or someone else here can help find out
what is going wrong?

Thanks,
Jolie

--