On Wed, Aug 02, 2000 at 07:31:07PM +0200, "Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We all should mail the webmaster of such sites that we would like to
> read but can not, maybe that way they will pay attention to visitors &

Years ago (when the ratio of junk websites vs. real websites was lower)
I mailed each and every site that forgot to set all colours when setting
one (i.e. i had a white foreground, and people just loved to set the
background to white as well).

Needless to say, 90% of the responses were "Oh, I am sorry, but we do not
support old/broken/non-html/non-netscape browsers". Or just: "it works
with netscape" (I used netscape).