Hi All,

Well, I guess Event has given up trying to market the GINA/DARLA/LAYLA product
line. They say on their web page that they'll be releasing new drivers whenever
Echo writes new ones. I'll believe it when I see it.

I hope that Echo realizes the opportunity to give us first class support now
that so many of these cards are out there in the world.

I've written to Event asking for an email address of someone at Echo who might
be interested in releasing technical specifications to the public domain... or
at least to the Linux community (since I'm still interested in the card being
supported under Linux -- which may be a pipe dream, who knows.

At least we have each other. :)

+-------- Neal Sanche +----+ [ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ] +------ ICQ 5516171 ------+

 Every journalist has a novel in him, which is an excellent place for it.