If you're using GiraphJob, the mapper class should be set for you. That's weird.

On 2/7/12 5:58 PM, David Garcia wrote:
That's interesting.  Yes, I don't need native libraries.  The problem I'm
having is that after I run job.waitForCompletion(..),
The job runs a mapper that is something other than GraphMapper.  It
doesn't complain that a Mapper isn't defined or anything.  It runs
something else.  As I mentioned below, the map-class doesn't appear to be