Liberals aren't the ones who refused access to Bu$h campaign rallies to anyone
who might express an opposing view.  Liberals did not pen protesters up far
away from where the President of the United States, who is supposed to be
representing us all, was speaking, on numerous occasions.

America, according to our Constitution, is supposed to be about a lot of rights
that are fast disappearing.  I lament this morphing into something that will be
unrecognizable as the America I have loved for so long.  Religious
fundamentalism IS having in impact.

I posted this because we have discussed Pullman, and his writing and beliefs,
here on GO, before.  Interesting reactions.

Since almost all of the media in the U.S. is owned by right-leaning supporters
of Bu$hCo, let's not kid ourselves that there is much of a "liberal" media
today in the U.S.

As the Patriot Act is expanded, the few dissenting voices will probably

America now has, effectively, a one-party system.  This may not bode well for
future events.  I think time will tell if Pullman's assessment is correct in
his opinions.