I asked on the #gnewsense-dev IRC channel but I didn't get any response
so I'll ask here.

On Tue, 2016-08-30 at 22:38 +0200, Sam Geeraerts wrote:
> Op Sun, 28 Aug 2016 19:03:29 +0200
> schreef Paul Boddie <p...@boddie.org.uk>:
> > It seemed that there is now a certain amount of re-architecting going
> > on to make new gNewSense releases easier, but I don't see so much
> > progress on the more prominent sites associated with the project.
> It's still in the planning phase.

Could you possibly say more about the planning process and who's
involved?  Is there anything holding up the planning?  It's been five
months since a Builder-style approach was discussed but there doesn't
seem to have been any movement towards version 5 at all which is a bit
of a concern.

Have you decided whether to use a Builder-style approach yet?  I'd like
to work on the scripts for such a system but obviously I don't want to
duplicate effort.

gNewSense-dev mailing list