I've updated the project page for gNS 5 . I'm replicating the plan
of approach below (wiki syntax). Those who are interested in helping
should sign up as a gNewSense member on Savannah to get VCS write
We will want to have Ucclia and Ucclia+1 in a single repo, so that
users won't have to change URLs in sources.list. So checking how we can
merge multiple repos is an important factor in the success of the
== Plan of approach ==
1. Set up VCS repo.
1. Push Builder code back to Savannah.
1. Announce on gnewsense-dev and assemble interested contributors.
1. Give contributors write access to VCS repo.
1. Create branch for every contributor. Sam acts as gatekeeper to
1. Builder acts on a single distribution. Find a way to merge multiple
distributions into 1.
1. Update Builder to Debian.
1. Strip down Builder to its core (remove gen scripts etc.)
1. Update Builder for Debian without -security.
1. Update Builder for Debian with security.
1. Write package modifiers.
1. Use Builder's packages/ mechanism (so we can have packages-ucclia
style development) or use gen-scripts?
1. Go live with new repo.
1. Make Builder deb package.
gNewSense-dev mailing list