What's the current thinking regarding JSON in Elemental 2? That part has
always been a bit different from the DOM libraries, and I know there was
talk a long time back about splitting it out. I've been using Elemental
JSON extensively in my projects just to have a JSON library that works in
GWT and in JVM, but I've found it to be extremely buggy (mostly in terms of
behavior differences between jvm, optimized gwt, and draft mode gwt). Are
these bugs worth reporting? Is it all being reworked for Elemental 2?