u d also ask wht's de sin commited by MOdi and gujrat development? poor
vanitha commission!!!

reference to sex racket cases was  a pointer towarsd her stands in these
issues. (but, instead of kottiyam i put kiliroor)
it's not just the question of romanticism.
 i dont have my old journalism file with me to "convince" u her
malepractices
but why are u avoiding GEEDHA'S question?
i never mentioned ur name as part of any mafia.
but now i strongly doubt..

and wht's ur eveidence agaisnt Modi?
is der any proof that "convince" u that he is a "criminal"?

and i dont wanna intrepret things in 'dilip style' dude!!.

--
Ranjit