I thought about something like this with extended communities before I wrote my
draft.
There is no order to communities. They can come in any order
and routers can change the order. Routers will remove duplicate communities.
So, you can only use any noun or verb once and, because there
is no order, you need another word type to bind the verbs and the nouns.
I quickly gave that up as way too hard.

Thanks,
Jakob.