> There are programs that can "wrap" selected text with HTML tags (that is, > to > place, for example, a <H1> at the beginning of a selected piece of text, > and > a </H1> at the end). With a list of tags, I could probably whip up a > Visual > Basic text editor that could make the necessary tag-wraps for you to use. > > (I'd do something more generic, but I am TERRIBLY out of practice) > > -- > Craig Roth > [email protected]
Thanks, but doing that for VehicleML might be more complicated. I could do an editor myself, but it is not clear if that saves time on the long run ... so many exceptions to cover. At work, we've done a collection of 12,000 math exercises with metadata in XML, plus a custom search program and DOCX and PDF rendering. The first use was an offline DVD, now we're going online, too. You can see an ad (in German) in http://www.cornelsen.de/sbk/1.c.1613377.de?hasjs=1234947200&submittedByForm=1&gsid=1.c.1153490.de&id=1613648 Our diverse input data taught me an appreciation of the chinese hordes technique: It doesn't pay to write a program for every wrinkle, sometimes it is more efficient to hire data entry clerks. _______________________________________________ GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]> http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l
