Quoting zelda crusher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Susan,

I joined a yahoo group called Custom-Bras (for some reason I can't get the link to paste). It was an offshoot of a sewing group concerned with good fit and the owner of the new group, Don McGunn, always had really on target suggestions for fit, so...

I haven't actually tried to make any yet, but from the postings I've read it doesn't take a lot of time and almost no yardage. He has an e-book on the subject, but the site is full of files and videos which I suspect anyone who has done costuming could derive the info they need just from those.

Oooh!  Thanks.  That sounds like it certainly has possibilities!

susan
-----
Susan Farmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]