From: seamstrix <seamst...@juno.com>
To: h-costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Thu, Feb 9, 2012 11:09 am
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Pattern Suggestions

Personally, I swear by Truly Victorian Patterns. I have made a number of them
and they have always gone together easily and fit beautifully. They aren't as
cheap as the Big Ones, but they are worth every penny (and they aren't that
expensive either). http://www.trulyvictorian.com/  Just a satisfied customer!
Karen