We don't want to call it a network, for a bunch of reasons.

(a) First, it suggests control or centralness -- which we don't want
(i.e, join our network instead of start your site).
(b) The same as (a) but for legal reasons
(c) It creates a sense of barrier -- the critical thing is to

Instead, we are going to present it as a kit. Would you like to start
your own website for Dean? It's not hard. We'll provide you the tools do
it, and there are hundreds of volunteer administrators who will help to
make it easy.

The question, then, is what to call the kit?

Ultimately, that's a Trippi question, but lets generate lots of ideas.

My working name is "Dean Community Sites" or "Dean Space Community
Sites"

Start your own ...

Here are our campaign themes, generally stated:

Bringing people back into the political process
Restoring our role as an idealistic moral force in the world
Building a New American Community

We also use "people-powered howard" frequently.

Start your own... people powered howard site?

Zephyr Teachout
Internet Evangelist
Dean for America
[EMAIL PROTECTED]