"I think, as much as anything else, the job over here in hackland is
going to be to get the questions down into single sentences without
losing anything..."

Yep!

We certainly haven't answered everything, but there are a bunch of
things we have made decisions on, and I'm happy to answer any questions!

And no, this opensource/presidential campaign confluence is a hell of a
fun ride! Just let Rove try it :)

Zephyr Teachout
Internet Organizing & Outreach
Dean for America