The trade off I believe though is this:  you need to shrink your
textures down quite a bit so you're not a midget in "giant pixel land".
    Suppose you made the character 1/2 size, and scaled all your
textures 1/2 as well to keep things looking good.  I imagine you'd put a
heavier load on the engine to do that.  Now if you still model HL style
maps - and don't try and do HOAs (Huge Open Areas), you're fine.

(I think)

Nicemice wrote:

> Why don't you scale down everthing in your mod ?
> The more you scale the more space you'll have.
>
> Nicemice, Spy & Assassinate
> www.creativelevels.de/spy

I think...I think it's in my basement. Let me go upstairs and check.
-M.C. Escher